1. How much of US energy is now supplied by renewable forms of energy?
2. By 2040, what type of energy will make up the largest portion of the US energy supply?
Oil and liquid fuels
3. Which of the following countries has the most stringent auto fuel economy requirements?
The European Union
4. If every household n the US replaced 3 incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent light bulbs, by how much would US carbon dioxide emissions be reduced?
Less than one percent
About 2 percent
More than ten percent
5. Do you use more energy making a cup of coffee or using your laptop for six hours?
The coffee maker
6. Finally, will the Trump administration slow this countries movement to clean, renewable energy?
1. About 15 percent
2. Natural gas
3. The European Union and Japan
4. About 2 percent
5. They are both amount the same